These are general FSHP materials. For current logos and brochures, see our Media Kit. In addition, current printable maps of each byway in .pdf format are available for download in Traveler Resources/Printable Byway Maps.. The information provided below includes older materials that could still have useful information for reference to Byway Organizations.
- FSHP Fact Sheet 2014
- Florida Scenic Highways State Brochure
- Florida Scenic Highways Program Commonly Asked Questions Brochure
- Florida Scenic Highway Benefits Brochure
- Conflict of Interest Flyer
- What is the Sunshine Law and how does it relate to FSHP?
These documents contain general guidance for reference to Byway Organizations on several different topics of interest. The information provided below includes older materials that could still have useful information for reference to Byway Organizations.
- Conserving Our Treasured Places: Managing Visual Quality on Scenic Byways
- Wayshowing for Byways: A Reference Manual
- Protection Techniques
- Stakeholder List
- Creating Livable Communities Booklet – November 2011
- Livability Examples for Byways– Oct 2011
- Roadway Characteristics Inventory (RCI) Features and Characteristics Handbook
- 5 YEAR CMP GUIDANCE DOCUMENT
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- CHAPTER 1
- CHAPTER 2
- CHAPTER 3
- CHAPTER 4
- CHAPTER 5
- CHAPTER 6
- CHAPTER 7
- CHAPTER 8
- CHAPTER 9
Administrative Rule 14-12.021
Appendix F of the Program Manual, Rule 14-12.021 contains the mandatory procedures and establishes the criteria under which roads are designated by the Florida Department of Transportation.
ADMINISTRATIVE RULE 14-12.021
FDOT Procedure (1999)
Procedure establishing the Florida Scenic Highways Program Manual as the administrative process by which public roads are to be nominated and designated by the State of Florida.
FDOT PROCEDURE (1999)
Byways 101 Documents
- Page 3-1 Updated District-Map-List-of-Coordinators
- Page 3-3 Options for Structuring a Byway Organization
- Page 3-4 Byway Story and Inventory
- Page 3-5 Objective #1 – Intrinsic Quality Definitions
- Page 3-9 Part 4 of Byways 101
- Page 3-18 Federal CMP Guidelines
- Page 4-11 2018 FSHP Annual Report
- Page 4-11 2019 FSHP Byway Annual Report (BAR) Guidance v1